The 'Shoreditch Triangle' incorporates Shoreditch High Street, Great Eastern Street &the Eastern-most point of Old Street and has fast become an international centre. The general locality extends across to Brick Lane, virtually meeting the City on Bishopsgate.
In the span of 10 years or so it has moved on from being a cheap real estate area, attracting throngs of poor artists, to becoming the centre of the art world with some of most expensive real estate in London.
Whilst the success risks it becoming another Notting Hill or Angel Islington, it still maintains a character of its own - full of hidden bars, galleries, art, dissent, good food and an international presence. Shoreditch is home to literally thousands of creative individuals, from fine arts and musicians, to designers and filmmakers.
The scenery is still largely industrial, populated by a large proportion of ex-authority housing, mixed with Victorian warehouses, allowing for constant exploration: perpetual renovation and rebuilding makes this a vibrant area to settle in.
Shoreditch has one of the biggest selection of bars, clubs and restaurants in the whole of London, all within walking distance of each other - so is great place for weekends of pub crawling and dancing until the early hours.
Lazy days can be spent shopping, visiting galleries, graffiti tours or visiting one of the many markets that include Brick Lane, Columbia road and Spitalfields.
Honeymoon couples that stay a minimum of 4 nights will receive: a fresh fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival and lobster dinner for 2 on any night of their choice, either at the Villa or at our Saruche restaurant at Z hotel
If they stay 6 nights or more they will receive all of the aforementioned goodies plus an additional 30 minute luxurious couple's massage.
New flexible booking Terms & Conditions:
25% deposit required upon booking – balance upon arrival
Full refund if cancelled 14 days before arrival
The Z hotels new Gym, Spa, Rooftop Yoga & Viewing Deck
All 3 new levels with the most amazing views in Nungwi.
Due to the recent Covid 19 worldwide pandemic, to keep both our guests and employees safe, we have made some changes to the Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas that we would like to make you aware of. We believe that with careful planning and consideration by our staff and guests we can continue to provide the best hospitality services on Zanzibar. For now, this may be our new norm but the Zanzibar sun is still shining, the blue waters still shimmering and the cocktails are still being stirred, all waiting for your visit.
1. All our pool and beach beds will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
2. All our Saruche restaurant tables at the Z hotel will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
3. We have advice and guidance posters throughout the hotel and the Kidoti Villas to educate and remind all about keeping sensible distances if they wish to do so, plus the importance of hand washing.
4. All staff will be trained on the new social distancing norm both in and out of the work place.
5. All staff will have their temperatures taken daily before starting work shifts and they will only visit their homes weekly on their days off. Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas will be laying on transport so all staff can avoid public transport.
6. All staff that come in close contact with guests will wear masks.
7. There will be non-touch automatic hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel grounds, the private Villas and staff quarters.
8. There will be a 24-hour period where each room/Villa is left empty between guests vacating and new guests arriving.
9. Guestroom keys & key cards as well as the Kidoti Villas keys will be disinfected after each use.
10. Guest transport: frequently touched places inside the vehicle in the passenger areas will be disinfected with every arrival.
For additional guest comfort, we have also banned smoking in all public spaces at the Z hotel including the pool deck and restaurant, however there will be small allocated smoking areas for those who do want to smoke.
Zanzibar wasn't really affected by Covid-19 to the same extent as most other countries, in fact the minister of health recently announced there have been no new cases for 5 days. However, we will keep the above measures in place for everyone’s peace of mind.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you at the Z hotel or the Kidoti Villas by Z for your African holiday of a lifetime.